Home Employment Opportunities
HVAC COMMERCIAL SALES
If you have 4 or more years of Sales Experience in the Commercial – Industrial HVAC or a related field then we are interested in you! As an addition to our Comfort Advisors inside sales team, you would listen to the needs of our clients and tailor the best solution that meets or exceeds their needs. This is not a cold calling position.
If you are honest, effective at communicating with internal and external customers, highly organized, consistent in using CRM and wanting a long-term career opportunity, then we have confidence you will step up to the challenge and connect with us today.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation (base + commission)
- Creative and rewarding environment
- Opportunity for growth
We expect you to:
- Have a positive attitude and be a Team Player
- Be self-motivated, professional and use effective selling skills
- Develop and maintain client’s sales records
- Fulfill any other project assigned by Sales Manager
Bilingual would be a plus but not a requirement.Apply Here
SENIOR HVAC TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a Senior HVAC Technician that has extensive experience in servicing, troubleshooting, and repairing commercial and industrial chillers. All repair and testing of units to make them ready for resale is done in our large clean air conditioned facility in Dallas. You may apply on LinkedIn.
- Help prepare our large inventory of used chillers, cooling towers, and HVAC equipment for resale.
- Must be able to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair commercial / industrial chiller systems
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- The position will perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 10 – 15 years in the commercial and industrial HVAC industry
- Proficient in the service, diagnostics, and repair of centrifugal chillers, air cooled and water cooled screw, scroll and reciprocating chillers, packaged rooftop units, split condensing / AHU systems, pumps and cooling towers
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- More than competitive wages
- Great working conditions!
INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY DETAILER
Using a variety of cleaning equipment and products, with an eye for detail, cleanliness and inspection, this individual will perform a variety of tasks and techniques to restore the machinery/equipment to a salable state. At a minimum this will include cleaning, power washing, detailing, waxing and shining the exterior, paint restoration, minor repairs to exterior, and degreasing. Detailers usually work under supervision and are expected to work long hours with frequent standing and moving. They may be exposed to extreme heat or cold in warehouse conditions.
Shipping and receiving of machinery, cleaning, degreasing, power washing, and detailing of exteriors, including waxing, buffing, minor dent repairs, and paint restoration. Use of forklift, crane or other machinery to safely move machinery from one staging area to another. Floor cleaning and general cleaning of warehouse. All other duties as assigned on a daily basis.
- Wearing of safety equipment including safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and gloves is mandatory
- High school education
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Speak English
- No prior experience necessary however prior experience in auto or machinery detail is a plus
- Fork life experience is a plus
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Be on time every day that is a scheduled work day